Water Softeners to Fix Hard Water
Do you find it hard to wash clothes or clean dishes and table glasses because there is too much residue present in the water? Do you find the water in the shower difficult to clean your hair and skin even if you use a lot of soap? If so, there is a huge chance that you have “hard water” as your water source. Water softeners remove calcium and magnesium from your water to make it “soft” and hence better to use for washing, cleaning and drinking.
Water with elevated levels of calcium and other minerals can obstruct plumbing due to the build left behind when the water is flowing through the said pipes. Hard water also minimizes the characteristic of soap to lather up and the heavy minerals present form a sticky scum that prevents rinsing of virtually anything that is being washed which includes your hair, the dishes, glasses and more. What you get is chalky white residue left behind.
How Does a Water Softener Work?
The principle behind water softeners is that it features a special kind of filter that removes the excess calcium and magnesium. There are 3 main components that are found in your typical water softener and they are the tank, control valve and the brine tank. There are smaller models that combine both the brine and mineral tanks into one section but the two are still separated within the system.
What Aqua Bright Water Softeners Can Do For You?
- Extends the lifespan of your washing machines, coffeemakers and dishwashers
- Reduction of hard water residue in clothes which makes them look newer for a longer time
- Decreased accumulation of residue present in faucets, tubs and wall tiles
- No more spotting on dishes and glassware
- Cleaner and whiter laundry and reduction of laundry detergent use by as much as half your usual usage
- Minimize the build up of calcium and magnesium in pipes which results in more efficient energy consumption
- Less wastage of cleaning agents and water
- Aqua Bright Water softeners are energy efficient and helps contribute to a greener environment by making use of demand initiated regeneration and salt saving technology, so it only recharges when needed thereby limiting salt and water wastage.
Other Water Softeners Features
Aside from softening your hard water they can also get rid of other contaminants like chlorine, clear-water iron and sediment. Useful features that minimize maintenance of your water softener such as water flow indicators, high flow valves and touch screen convenience making using and maintaining one a breeze.
Water softeners make life easy for you and your family. Get an Aqua bright water softener today. Your clothes, dishes and appliances will thank you for it.
Our company carries out installation, service and repair of water softeners. Water softeners remove calcium and magnesium from the home to prevent soap scum and scale.
- Full Product Line
- Water Softeners vs Whole Home Filtration vs Reverse Osmosis, What’s the Difference?
- Benefits of Water Treatment